7 wellbeing information and facts technology gurus have been appointed to serve on the Wellness Data Technologies Advisory Committee, which offers coverage and strategic suggestions to the Authorities Accountability Workplace.
Gene Dodaro, U.S. comptroller basic and head of GAO, introduced the new members of the committee, who will offer suggestions on the implementation of an infrastructure created to progress digital health and fitness data sharing, the organization reported on Monday.
“HITAC is composed of people today dedicated to enhancing the electronic accessibility, exchange, and use of health and fitness information and facts. Each individual 12 months, quite a few fantastic candidates categorical an desire in serving on the committee,” Dodaro explained.
The new HITAC members are:
- Dr. Kikelomo Belizaire, main health care officer at Pegasystems
- Shila Mix, wellbeing details technological know-how director of the North Dakota Wellbeing Info Community
- Dr. Hannah Galvin, main medical data officer of Cambridge Wellbeing Alliance
- Dr. Bryant Thomas Karras, main medical informatics officer and senior epidemiologist with the Washington Point out Department of Wellness
- Anna McCollister, health technological know-how adviser
- Deven McGraw, guide for knowledge stewardship and knowledge sharing at Invitae Company
- Naresh Sundar Rajan, chief facts officer at CyncHealth
Every single appointee will serve the committee for three years and may perhaps be reappointed for one more 3-yr time period.